Tasty and gourmet, this beef and Saint Marcellin burger is simply irresistible.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 small Saint Marcellin
- 900 g minced beef
- 60 g butter
- 1 large red onion
- 6 salad leaves
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Beef and Saint Marcellin burger
- Put the oven in the grill position.
- Peel, wash and mince the onion.
- Wash and wring out the salad leaves.
- Divide the beef into 6 small piles. In the palm of your hand, form 6 balls, flatten them slightly.
- In a frying pan, melt 30 g of butter, place the meatballs in it. Cook 10 to 12 minutes depending on the desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, cut the breads in half lengthwise.
Butter the inside. Place the slices under the oven grill (inner side under the grill) for a few minutes so as to just brown them. Place them on a work surface, place the onion rings and salad leaves on the bottom slice. Top with the meat, top with a whole cheese. Pepper.
- Gather the sandwiches in a dish from the oven. Put in the oven and cook under the grill just enough time to melt the cheese. Cover with top slices.
To serve !
- This sandwich can also be garnished with thin slices of tomatoes or from pickles and be enjoyed with a nice green salad.
- The meat of beef can be replaced by veal, of the turkey …
- The Saint Marcellin is a flat cylindrical cheese made from cow's or goat's milk. It belongs to the family of cheeses with a bloomy rind.
- Beef meat can also be cooked on a grill pan.
Mince: cut into thin slices.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan